LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

somebody needs to talk to jamie parker, page-19

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    A reply from Jamie Parker a few weeks back. I asked what his concerns with Lynas are.

"Thank you for your email on this issue. Several of my concerns are outlined at www.stoplynas.org Feel free to review this web site for issues that have raised concerns."

My reply:

"I am well aware of the website stoplynas.  None of the issues have any factual basis and their are certainly no relevant experts confirming these outrageous claims.   I find the you tube video to be in extremely poor taste.  If you are happy to support a group that encourages racial discrimination against Australians than you are no better then them.  I hope you do not retain the seat of Balmain in the next election.  The people of Balmain deserve better! "

Jamie Parker reply:

Thank you for your email. I agree that this facility is generating a lot of negative feelings towards Australia. It is a pity Lynas did not seek to build the facility in Australia and comply with Australian law. I also note Lynas is now seeking to silence dissent by attempting to sue community organisations in Court.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.