WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

somebody queue jumping to buy shares, page-184

1. 3 Posts.
    Thanks captain. Was happy to have a reasonable reply as I was expecting a savaging from those who claim they'll be retiring soon based on one current signed licence! That's tongue in cheek for those that get easily poked by the "irons in the fire".

Agree with just about all you've said. My research has pulled up very similar to yours except not in as much detail. The lack of info on royalties bothers me. Hard to invest with confidence if you dont have a forecast or estimate of return.

Re lack of comparison to competition, do they have genuine competition in magnetic induction? Hard to compare if nobody else is doing it.

Good point about it being a shame that the technology will possibly be more of a marketing tool than a pharmaceutical game changer. But they have to start somewhere and P&G is a bloody good start!

I'm also concerned that the UQ clinical trial on Kneeguard was to 114 participants only. That's a small sample size. And while they promoted the fact 3/10 people said its the best product they've used, that's still only 3/10.

All this being said, there's something telling me to buy and if OBJ can pull off another deal or two with royalties, all the talk is definitely justified. It's a tough one with the apparent imminent trading halt. I think the SP will retrace further for a few days but you run the risk of missing the boat if a positive announcement is provided. On the flip side, there is huge potential, things couldn't be better in terms of where they are for a spec with their relationships with P&G, GSK, Coty etc and the SP is in an uptrend.

Is anyone concerned by the increased loss and lower cash reserves?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.