PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

somebody should say something, page-5

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sammy I think the first cashflow positive quarter was purely down to timing. As I stated previously. The company stated in their 3rd quarter commentary that a large receipt of $330,000 that was expected in March didn't arrive until April.

Thus if that receipt arrived as expected in March the quarter just passed (4th quarter) would have been cashflow negative and the 3rd quarter, even with the addition of the $330k receipt, would also have been negative. Adding the two quarters together still shows negative operating cashflows of -$449k for the last 6 months of FY10. The company did state in June that:

"The outlook for the next two quarters is very positive with the company expecting these two quarters to be cashflow positive"

If for some reason there is a setback in the next couple of quarters the company will go close to running out of cash.

Of course the company should care about the share price but what good is talking about it going to do? If I own shares in a company I want the management fully engaged in running the business not scurrying around giving pointless roadshows. The share price is not sagging because of a lack of roadshows, it's because their is uncertainty around whether the company can generate significant cashflow to make the company profitable and avoid another cap raising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.