SHJ 0.71% 69.5¢ shine justice ltd

Somebodys buying lets go $1.50, page-44

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi Lost, thanks for your contribution to the forum. I'm glad it worked out for you. I agree with your point #1 (as most people do) however I think point #2 is an unlikely scenario.

dannyboyLIAC writes:
    I have faith in what I have seen from Shine management and have been very happy with their handling of the recent write down. For a much smaller company, on the investor relations front they have put Slater and Gordon to shame.

However while tacit endorsement from a big boy like PPT is positive, people shouldn't make investor decisions blindly on this basis. In theory institutional investors know no more than we do and factors influence their trading that do not apply to a retail holder.

The market is now acutely aware of the pitfalls of the "roll up" business model and some of the concerns are valid - even if nuance was lost due to panic over Slater and Gordon.

Shine must demonstrate that it can gain more - in the long term - from it's acquisitions than it spent getting them. Growing the empire for the sake of it is of no value on it's own.
    What matters is how much profit will stick to the shareholders and how this can be grown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.