QHL 5.15% 25.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

somehting not right here, page-73

1. 824 Posts.
    Sorry I just dont buy the manipulation conspiracy. What we have is a stock in which there is no major interest.

Many here (including me) thought the LTA would give the share price a significant boost. So one can assume that a large number of retail holders thought last Wednesday was the day they were going to be rewarded for hanging on for the LTA. Given the failure of the sp to run up, I think many have just cut their losses and run for the hills.

Let's face it, all the talk over the last 18 months has been the LTA and there doesn't appear to be anything on the horizon that will give QHL a boost. Of course we know there are other irons in the fire, but we have no idea where they are at. Most of us continue to hold in the hope that there will be some major announcement out of Malaysia or Europe that will take us all by surprise and signal the real making of QHL and/or its process.

But as it stands now the major focus of the business over the next 12 months will be relocation to Sydney which must mean that management and many staff will be distracted or deployed on successfully making the move. So the brain says there will be plenty of opportunity to re enter QHL at potentially lower prices ahead of production and profits. You see it all the time with mining ventures - the preproduction malaise! So money in QHL is likely to be lazy money for the foreseeable future. For those that think money should never sleep there must be better opportunities in the market atm.

Of course the heart of us long term holders is heavily influenced by Murphy's law! It says, as soon as I let my head take control and sell out to invest elsewhere there will be an announcement that sends the share price into the stratosphere. It must be true because I topped up last week and the price has tanked ever since. Maybe I should do you all a favour and sell out. That would send the price soaring for sure.

If QHL is to be a truly successful business going forward does it really matter if you get in at 70 cents instead of 39 cents? Indeed, most here think this is going to be a multi dollar stock long term so there will be plenty of opportunities to make money in the future.

What a conundrum! And what a rant! C'est moi! C'est la vie!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.013(5.15%)
Mkt cap ! $18.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 27.5¢ 23.0¢ $136.1K 536.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.