QHL 2.86% 36.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

Dogsie - I am sorry for your loss. That is the risk you take.I'm...

1. 887 Posts.
    Dogsie - I am sorry for your loss. That is the risk you take.

I'm not sure on the manipuation angle now, as today's drop has not being caused by any bot trades. I'd say more likely people losing patience or stop losses being hidden.

I disagree with your context though about running for the hills due to income. The company has ALWAYS said 2012 will be the first year parts were going to be manufactured. They have always stated that fact. And they have always stated that the $50m income will not be reached until 2015 (read ramping up production). They have been honest with us all about these things, and that represents great management. Anyone who thinks/thought otherwise - should have researched and read before making a decision on that.

Yes lots of people are getting burned. But I would think most of those are speculators, in which case they take regular risks on shareprices. There are those of us long-term holders who can see past the short term fluctuations, and are happy to wait (well some not anymore), for the light at the end of the tunnel.

I guess a good expression for a long-term shareholder, is the tunnel only has two ends. YOu enter, and then you head for the light at the other end!

Btw the Speculator didn't continue holding QHL beyond last year. It was one of the stocks he didn't roll forward into his portfolio this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.010(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $25.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 36.0¢ 32.5¢ $26.04K 76.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52338 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 98 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.