CSL 1.58% $305.67 csl limited

HiI wrote about my belief involving CSL price and the upside in...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Hi

I wrote about my belief involving CSL price and the upside in the very short term.

Today I want to address a second aspect, that also consolidates my views about the short term see 320 in CSL price.

How does the market work?

Too complex and too many variations, but one thing we all know. Every month huge volume flows to the market as a result of funds dividends, of superannuation, of newcomers etc etc.

That money must decide and look at all alternatives..like ... I will buy retail ? I will buy commodities? ...

Well... I don't need to go too far to state CSL is FAR FAR much amazing alternative in many senses..

Few minutes ago, like always, I was searching for new shares to invest, and I saw one with 47 PE !! yes,m 47 one absolutely rubbish business if u compare with CSL history safety, market cap etc etc.

Obvious;ly I am not here to give any advice(and also I'm not prepared too... I'm just a trader by profession ) and these last 35 years I saw a lot of good and bad moments.

My view sincerely is: 320 that I wrote a few days ago is a "big mistake". We will see 340-350 much earlier than Santa Klaus can visit your fireplace...

CATO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.