PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

You are right that the share price is a concern but from my...

1. 149 Posts.
    You are right that the share price is a concern but from my point of view only because it opens up possibility for opportunistic takeover. But given that the stock is, I believe, tightly held with "sympatheitc" parties there is smaller chance of this happening.

SP is low and seller keeps selling but the thin volumes and low turnover lead me to be less concerned as any buyers/holders are long term (with exception of DEvious who has had a short term sell on this for the past 12 months....someone get him a dictionary). There are no traders in this stock which i am glad....turnover, volume and volatility is simply not there for them so anyone in this stock likely to be long termers.

Plenty of newsflow to come with drill results, railway solution, and merger completion just to name a few. If these all go to hell then I will still have no regrets with having had a punt on this one. Unlike others on here who actually bought in thinking this was a sure thing and start whining and come on here to get their therapeutic rants when things don't do their way, this was and always was a PUNT. To have thought otherwise is naieve in the extreme. Those who continue to think the company is crap but keep hanging on for dear life are even more naieve. Get out now....I'll do you a favour and keep buying your shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.