AEZ 0.00% 0.1¢ apn european retail property group

hola matt,40 in europe..40's been watching aez with interest for...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hola matt,

40 in europe..

40's been watching aez with interest for a long time and mainly cos of rebel's interest. 40's broker pal was one of those concerned who listed aez at outset. 40 didn't buy then, nor has he ever held aez. however, there is a company 'london listed' that 40 does have an interest in. it may be of some interest to aez holders because this company 'metric property investments ltd' METP.L on london exchange is a newbee but has many experienced directors who jumped ship this yr from one of uk's best property companies. they set up their own outfit and doing nicely so far.

the reason i write is because they are buying industrial and retail in the current depressed uk market. they are cashed up SO THERE COULD WELL BE OTHERS out there doing similar. aez's main prob is capital from the way i see it. too much debt and not enough cash flow. reinvent and let vacant properties on low leases for short terms with incentives further out should help the company pull thro. whether a white knight comes along or a complete takeover happens i see no reason why aez holders should lose from here. rbs cannot afford to pull unless they have their own buyer waiting in the wings. that's poss in the enviroment 'of crooks' but my guess is for some kind of takeover. a stronger party who has more time to wait for recovery. europe is in one hell of a mess in many parts. far too many empty premises. it's a buyers mkt well and truly but people are still shopping, just !

my opinions only.

be good,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.