OPL 0.00% 2.5¢ opyl limited

I believe you have been told correct. I have also a large core...

1. 8 Posts.
    I believe you have been told correct. I have also a large core in NEOO. If OPL doubles NEO and NEOO will go through the roof. You may have noticed that there has been a lot of action on NEO in the last few days. In my opinion this is the beginning of those 'in the know' getting set. The rumour going around is that there is going to be some big announcements coming up on OPL. Remember, the biggest talk at the moment in perth is OPl, NEO,and ADY. I hold all 3.

Finally, I recall recently that OPL looked like fding away then in the afternoon came back with a vengence. Today most of the buying was bought by Bailleys and Co. and they have been in OPl from the beginning. They made a fortune in dumping the shares they got next to nothing when OPl fired bw 25 and 35, and I think they were the ones that placed out that large placement of shares(off market) to a major player. Do ya think they'll let it smash back to 40? i dont think so.... They must have had a pretty good reason to take on such a large placement at market rate.

Do Well...................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.268M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $5.875K 234.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28790 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 149980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.