MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

someone big is still increasing holding,t/o?, page-38

1. 80 Posts.
    What A week. Friday just felt right for a daytrade to add to the volume. Got the last million at .034 and sold 3 minutes later for a sweet grand. Same for BDR except it was only a 100k.
    With such a great start to the day with the volume on 14million before 11o'clock I thought we were in for a new high. Three hours later we were flat out getting to 17 million when da boyz stepped in and smacked the hell out of .034 followed 40 seconds later by another 9 million at .034 where 4 million of that 9 were bought from the sell side.
    You can't tell me, that in this environment of POG trending up and a new gold producing company in a safe country, that some idiot decided to sell 17million in one hit because he had something better to do with his money.
    It then continued to mostly trade at .034 up to 50million and then an aftermarket buy of 10million at .034 to finish the day on 60million.
    I have said I would not get excited until we see 70million but I got to say that I am a little excited now. Da boyz did a great job on the price on Friday and with the trading between themselves probably sucked a few million out of the daytraders because of the early jump to 14million.
    So, the chart is looking 'sweet as' because of the rising volumes and am waiting in anticipation for a run of increasing volumes to lift the price to my call of .046.

Good trading to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.