PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

someone big likes pla

1. 9,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    Hi guys,

I believe that we have some big corporate player taking as many shares as possible off the table without creating too much attention.

Not sure what the result of this would be, but a corporate move would be more then possible since we have come from such a low base.

Especially for a platinum producer who owns a mill and have more platinum mines to take to production, anything under $100 Million is cheap as chips.

For now imho to get fairer value we should be at least carrying a market cap of $100 million and say 20 cts per share.

Anyone who can get this their hands on this company at this stage for $100 million or less will have a bargain.

And I am sure that the Platinum miners out there know this very well as a turn-around in Smokey hills could see this company carry a value of $200 Million and that would be still a rock bottom price imho.

So much value has been destroyed by the various forces that has pushed PLA down , but on the other side soo much value remain unlocked and plenty of scope to push the share price higher.

Please do your own research and enjoy the ride back to greener pastures

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.