GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Feature article in latest Commsec research bulletin re MW IO...

1. 897 Posts.
    Feature article in latest Commsec research bulletin re MW IO mining. Mainly to do with the infrastructure requirements and the industrial companies that are possible candidates to be involved.

In my opinion, Gov'ts (ie. approvals) will not hold back the progress of this region.

Commsec quotes an estimated value of the reserves around $55B, plus I see the area reaping the benefits of new infrastructure (valued at $5.5b), including Oakajee, at the expense of the private sector.

During 2008 we will have newsflow from not only the IO miners but also Gov'ts, the infrastructure companies involved, the Chinese partners of the IO miners, as well as the partners of Yilgarn and the Geraldton Alliance.

It's all about to happen in a big hurry if the expense of the infrastructure is to be capitalised on at the most opportune time.

With the latest FIRB decision triggering what I see as the start, I think we may be witnessing (eg. Sinosteel's move into MIS) the recommencement of the bull run for MW companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.