NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

someone clarify please, page-2

1. 343 Posts.
    Compromise is what it is.

Genorah will give up a part of their holding to bring the Beng (ex Beng minerals) on board.

I therefore do not see how Beng minerals can get anything from the DMR as they are in the clear minority, Also they cannot possibly look to a court to help them if both Roka and a majority of Beng community support Genorah/NKP.

Also I do not see that SA will allow Anglo to frustrate PGM development plans. They will never have their old order rights restored at the disadvantage of communities that stand to gain from all 9 farms comprising the Modikwe deeps. Anglo can chose to do a JV or receive compensation and I am banking that they will go for the former to keep Xstrata out.

DO not know where sp will go when it starts trading again, but to sell into a possible wave of panic/frustration sales seems to be the wrong way to go. NKP story is still on and possibly closer to realisation now that all legal issues are in clear view.

For me if you are already in, this is a clear hold and if not in and there is a fall in sp after trading recommences then it is a buy.

I also do not care much for comments coming from people stating they are not holders. Well if not a holder what on Earth are these people doing here. If i am not in a stock or not hoping for it to fall so that I can get in, then I have better things to do than make posts until the early morning hours.

I also do accept that there are many genuine posters that have a negative view of NKP after all these issues. They should be careful however as they could be the targets of people wanting to get there shares on the cheap.

BR
    Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.