CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

True Roo Roo but they are relatively tiny numbers. I bought...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    True Roo Roo but they are relatively tiny numbers. I bought those at 55c on Friday and Monday and am happy about that. I've seen this pattern before - in MAK for example - where there were a lot of shareholders moaning on Hotcopper and then suddenly a partial takeover is revealed in the Indian Times and they rise 35% in a day and will most likely rise by a similar amount when details become clear. Some shareholders made it clear they were about to push the sell button, and some did, at 37c. It would have been a big mistake.
    Similar with GDO, which I have also been in and out of recently. Shareholders were moaning on Hotcopper about their taking over of an South African company and then a few days later they themselves were subject to a takeover offer and consequent price rise.
    CRK management is clearly not attempting to reassure shareholders with fake or overblown announcements. They're just getting on with the job. We have a top class team now, couldn't ask for better, and the results will forthcoming in due course.
    Some people have the knack of waiting a very long time for a share to come good and then sell out despairing at exactly the wrong moment . I for one don't intend to do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.