MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

someone else is hurting, page-22

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Share Biz,

There is no doubts in my mind that I have been all along a lateral thinker myself.

I just don't like to read and take full notice of just one side of the story because no one will ever be able to find out what is on the other side of it. Especially when it is my own hard earned that I am talking about.

You also finished up with the following comments:

"There is a serious problem relating to management IMO and that problem
    needs to addressed sooner rather than later. Time waits for no man.

Stumpytrunks , you say the Quarterly will see the light of day in a fortnight. Now that will be interesting."

Well Share Biz, where can I start from..

To begin with, I agree with you that we could have some serious problems at Management's and Board's levels.

After all, we were being told at the occurrence, that PH was introduced to get us to a level that others weren't capable of. But, all we have witnessed instead was to witness the abandoning of the sites, and restoring those sites in all of our wells in the area. We have also witnessed the demise of our share prices and the drop in our MC. I would consider now that we have possibly reached the penny dreadful levels.

Nowe, why haven't we been able to achieve what we were being told at the time.?

As for the next Quarterly and what will be therein, well mate how long is a piece of string. Your guess is as good as mine.

But, although only based on past experience, I will be totally surprised if there isn't more of the same. Yes there will be more of those nicely coloured rainbows as well.

Cheers
    Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.514M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $450 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 14014898 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2626407 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.