AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

someone give tony a little wake up call, page-26

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    The last announcement regarding drill results was 2nd March... and like everyone I would like to see drill results right now.

That first announcement was after part-Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb had elapsed since the drilling started. Three and a half months, for four holes only.

In that report there were still 12 holes for 930m completed and outstanding for assays.

Like many people I have been laboring under the presumption that some announcement for these particular 12 holes is imminent, owed almost.... leading to disappointment on a daily basis when nothing happens!
    So on reflection it may be a wrong and damaging presumption that avb is about to make an announcement about these 12 holes as a group.

It would probably not be unreasonable to report to the market every eight weeks, with whatever data is to hand.

Perhaps the rules do say that you must release drill results when you have them. OK but when you are in the far Carajas of Brazil, surrounded by jungle, pygmies, piranha and raging touros.... you do what YOU want to do as far as releasing results in Australia. :) if you see what I mean.

So realistically it is POSSIBLE that on that reasoned basis, no results will be notified for up to another three weeks !!

My point is .... unfair expectations of a timely drill release, which has as its basis absolutely nothing factual, can put AVB in a bad light and pull them back.

So in making buy/sell decisions, in my view it would be unfair to mark avb down simply as a result of believing they are tardy by not making some release for which there has been no company committment to do, after all.

And making Buy/Sell decisions correctly is what it is all about? Best to see things in a balanced way. And not be put off Avanco by expectations that may only exist in the minds of us HC posters.... if you see what I am getting at!

A point of view worthy of considering at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.