AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

someone give tony a little wake up call, page-9

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Blowhole I will give you a fair answer as to why I want results and as to why I believe this could create another run for AVB. For me the reason why I am so interested is because I want to see how far the HGZ extends and with what grades. I also want to see results from Serra Verde. These results will assist in any decisions on whether or not I switch up my fund...whether it be adding to my position..holding..or selling down.

I really do feel the results will be positive. The big difference with this upcoming round of results to the prior results is that the prior drill cores with high grade hits were over minimal width. The prior results also included 3 infill drill results and the step out drillhole which was ARVD-106 came back with 0.8 meters at 18.98% copper from 62 meters depth. It was a very good result to kick off the drilling campaign but nothing to really get us excited about. The positive is that it was a step out drill hole so AVB got a tick for that. The result from ARVD-106 confirmed the high grade copper was still open to the east.

As I said previously ARVD-114 will be a key result to watch along with ARVD-115. The last exploration update has shown investors that the high grade zone is very much open in both directions with drill hole ARVD-115 hitting mineralised copper over 9 meters from only 15 meters depth. This gave confirmation that the HGZ is also open to the west...hence confirming the HGZ is still open on both ends. This is why the grades will be interesting. If they knock up 25%+ grades on the edge of the HGZ to both the east and west then how much DSO copper are we possibly sitting on? Click image below to enlarge the core image of ARVD-115.

Further east of the HGZ is ARVD-114 which has also hit more high grade copper. ARVD-114 will considerably extend the length of the HGZ. Anyway below is an image of ARVD-114.

To put these drill core locations into perspective..I have added the image below for new comers. Prior posters would have seen this image..but hey its a good reminder as to why we are super keen to see what we have.

Add onto the above the Serra Verde Pedro drilling and you can see the potential. Now we continue to wait... To be honest I think she is going to track sideways until results arrive. When the results do arrive anything could happen. IMO the risk to downside is minimal and I'm holding for the potential upside gains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.