UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

someone give us a pep talk

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Well its hard not to be bitter holding this stock. In the ten years or so I have held it seems the company keeps evolving, one amazing invention after another whilst nothing ever gets us in a really good cash position because we are always funding a new R and D invention thats going to take over the world. The shorts love this as they have made so much money from our falling share price that they are all driving bentleys at our expense. Gone are the days when the share price lept from 19 cents to over a dollar in a very short period.
    All the hype of joining the NAS and ever since we have just been smashed to bits. Is the company in a better position now compared to back then ? Well in my eyes it has to be so why are we valued so much lower. As a shareholder I would love some clarity but this seems tohe deals are more secretive then the stone masons.
    I am sure something needs to break soon. Its either going to be my nerves and I finally sell out or the news that we have finally teamed up with a company that will end our cash flow problems. Why do we have cash flow problems ? I suggest its because we are trying to do too much instead of selling what we actually have. I am definately not an expert in FDA submissions, drug trials etc etc but I do hope someone at UNS is. When you start hearing calls such as imminent you have to question why the company pumps itself only to feed the shorts.
    So to all those who are in the same boat as me and are fed up holding a stock that seems to be always on the brink of something big that always seems to be delayed, well lets hope our time has come. At least lets show some cards so we all know what we are holding. A deal, some big cash injection anything that will start the sentiment on this stock to change. I am tired of being some fat yank shorters atm.
    Good luck to all and to the shorters well played. Its time you gave us the ball though gets a bit boring just getting hammered every day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.