FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

someone has it wrong., page-2

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hi Recyus somebody has it right too - good find thanks and well done to the Germans who have taken a much closer look. Now we read between the lines as well and increase the accuracy I hope.

I think 3MH is well capable of doing better as the low grade stocks made up around 20% of the mill feed (rain) where mill availability was also well down below average.

Tindals also well down as low grade stopes had to be mined to get to the much higher grades - which will continue into this quarter - mine plan - sheesh. The Mount increasing in volume and grade, ditto the pits...

CRE ore at ROM pad at BGSM is also already 350kt by end of December so this was not the end of the trucking either. Also grade increases from 1.2g/t to circa 1.84 g/t with potential upside as mined ore is much higher grade from last quarter - this will be added to the 350kt over the 8 additional weeks in this quarter to the end of the campaign.

We are running at close to 50k oz right now for this quarter now we see what mechanical and weather issues can arise. So far so good, we shall see. OM right off track unless we encounter extremely bad luck and had $6M worth of bullion lifted out of the gold room LOL.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $6.856K 49.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.