WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Someone has to ask this question, page-17

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Since the market is being sarcastic, why not join suit.
    Trying to figure out the sp a few years down the track and decided to compare various companies, and BHP immediately stood out; billions of shares on record, they pull stuff out of the ground whereas we pull it out of the air - same thing I reckon, and they have a PE of just shy of 60. Our directors pitched a performance goal of 20m a year and still have 5 months to run, and bearing in mind the board has given zero indication of missing the target, all we can do is trust them to acbieve it. Woo hoo - doing the maths then tells me by end of the year this little puppy will have a market cap over a billion and a sp of 65c. What a little ripper!
    Having dispensed with the sarcasm, we still sit just around the 4 year lows, jack in revenue flowing, all the guidance of a blind amputee, and the cocount has completely dessicated. Plus had to give up my suitcase for a backpack since sold my belongings to stay afloat.
    So there you go. Another posters prediction of 10c, mine of 65c, and I am guessing a few others who are on ignore supposing values like 4c since there was, there is, and there forever will be a gap to 4c, amen.
    Last edited by BazTokyo: 09/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.