WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Since the market is being sarcastic, why not join suit. Trying...

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Since the market is being sarcastic, why not join suit.
    Trying to figure out the sp a few years down the track and decided to compare various companies, and BHP immediately stood out; billions of shares on record, they pull stuff out of the ground whereas we pull it out of the air - same thing I reckon, and they have a PE of just shy of 60. Our directors pitched a performance goal of 20m a year and still have 5 months to run, and bearing in mind the board has given zero indication of missing the target, all we can do is trust them to acbieve it. Woo hoo - doing the maths then tells me by end of the year this little puppy will have a market cap over a billion and a sp of 65c. What a little ripper!
    Having dispensed with the sarcasm, we still sit just around the 4 year lows, jack in revenue flowing, all the guidance of a blind amputee, and the cocount has completely dessicated. Plus had to give up my suitcase for a backpack since sold my belongings to stay afloat.
    So there you go. Another posters prediction of 10c, mine of 65c, and I am guessing a few others who are on ignore supposing values like 4c since there was, there is, and there forever will be a gap to 4c, amen.
    Last edited by BazTokyo: 09/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.