WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Agreed. The 52 week low is about the same as the 3 or 4 year...

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Agreed. The 52 week low is about the same as the 3 or 4 year low. Considering after the April 2014 big PG announcement, we opened high end of the 7's. So given the definition of a 1,2,3 or 4 year low being the lowest point and considering we are teetering just above that, the absolute fact is we could have done better just about anywhere else in the past 4 years assuming picked any stock not at it's equivalent low. Maybe the board can stick that in the pipe and see how it smells.
    They have done and continue to perform apallingly - there is nobody else to blame than them - considering they never communicate or consult other than to force performance targets through general meetings, they sure as hell can't blame shareholders! Reality check is we keep the circus going by pumping in funds and buying the stock - they don't do such. Maybe we should just all bail, let the price implode, and watch them and their reputations squirm. Apparently not much else as shareholders can we do.
    Eagerly waiting for whatever sucker punch Glyn serves up at the upcoming AGM.
    It also isn't my fault my sentiments in the board are low - it is based on years of context and holding stocks and listening and trusting, and everytime have a bitch, the only comments are to either sell or have some more patience. And likely a heap of other posters have similar sentiments. For any company where long term and faithful holders see their sentiments in the board decline continuously, there is a serious issue with that board in not attempting to allay such. My patience worn thin, and this board looks no better than a ton of other specs played with in the past whose only focus was to secure their own income and fluff their pockets. And quite a few no longer exist. Communication attempts to those were met pretty much the same was as Obj communications. Going to hold for a while nonetheless since at the 4 year low and unless goes down further, pretty much guaranteed to make a better percentage just holding. Also had similar sentiments in April 2014 a couple of weeks before the big PG ann, so could be the angst before the storm.But no aspirations that this company will ever join the big league and make serious money not ever generate dividends - the board just lacks any of that experience or drive required. But they do smile nice for the press releases which is all that counts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.