WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The share price is the primary objective guide which the market...

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    The share price is the primary objective guide which the market uses to assess how a publicly listed company is performing. Where there is an apparent disparity between the fundamental performance/improvement of a company (e.g. the fundamentals are good) and the share price (the share price is bad), that disparity is not within the knowledge of most people in the market (if it was, there would obviously be no disparity). Only the company's personnel, and others in the market who have chosen to look closer at the company (i.e. some of us here) will be aware of it. However, there is no excuse for the company's current share price performance, whatever positive view I may hold as to the company's fundamentals. Like everyone else, my primary concern is seeing the share price improve dramatically and immediately, even though I know a lot more than the market. My "special" knowledge means very little when I go to cash in the chips. The board needs to appreciate this very quickly, as they will have little to no support at the AGM which is almost upon us if the share price remains languishing. If they are going to pull the proverbial rabbit out of the hat, it needs to be done within the next month.

Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.