MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

m-box.......regardless of whether it's enough for this quarter...

1. 1,702 Posts.
    m-box.......regardless of whether it's enough for this quarter or for any quarter to follow, they will obviously raise some money soon imineop...... it's irrelevant in my opinion anyway.....i mean of course a company needs money but we know nothing about how these guys go about it.... apart from what mickeydunc might try to tell you from his regurgitated figures from old asx anns..... everyone on hot copper on 97.9% of the stocks posted on is fixated with today, maybe tomorrow, sometimes a week ahead, and god forbid, maybe a quarter......... if the asset is good, and the company in question is moving forwards, you either have faith that the company can be self funding or arrange funds or you don't.......the message is clear..... if you don't have faith, rack off and punt on another maybe winner..... that's the share market folks..... this mob have managed on and off for 15 years by the looks to fund it.....there is plenty of money around for gold right now..... plenty...... I can cut them a cheque tomorrow for the quarter if that's what they need...... but I doubt i'll get the call somehow.......... go with the flow folks.....see the glass half full if you will..... and back a winner today....... i'll be there in the outer so look out for me!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.