LRS 4.65% 22.5¢ latin resources limited

Someone is accumulating, page-42

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think 25 million can be expected as average daily activity for a company with ~2 billion shares on issue and a MC under 10million. Yes its higher daily action than we have seen recently but it being caused by behind the scenes activity that we aren't privy to is a bit fanciful.

Apologies if my maths is out but 25 million is only ~1.2% of the companies total SOI.

While I hope that this is someone 'in the know' accumulating, it is most likely just punters wanting to get in at near historical lows on the expectation of drilling news or results and who can blame them for getting on board with the prospects we have;

1. We own a whole lot of land with historical results in the worlds 'lithium triangle'.

2. Preparing to offload a Copper asset while prices are on the climb and world reserves are declining.

3. The potential for a 'clean' Cobalt operation in a time where there is a huge focus on child exploitation mining it in the Congo.

IMO the issue with attracting these new punters at these prices is they will sell out when they are at +50% or higher profit despite any longer potential. Its going to take a monumental announcement to get this moving in the right direction again and sustain that trend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $630.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.8¢ 21.0¢ $7.375M 33.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 521810 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 413310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.