URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

I think that's the old DB - but he probably got smacked off here...

1. 2,416 Posts.
    I think that's the old DB - but he probably got smacked off here forever- and not mostly for what he said on this thread. . Don't think zed multis. zed you['re right WA overvalued and generally expensive place to live - not much prospect in making money in WA now as a small fish on real estate . I'm probably going to relocate sometime - QLD .
    A general bit of advice for ppl here - while CEOs are likely to shrug off or ignore what is said here - Chairman's take an entirely dim view of things being called illegal or shonky. Call it missing deadlines, underperforming and a bitter disappointment - no problems BUT start using terms like shonky - which implies deliberate malpractise and its to a different level- Charimans really don't like this, don't have to take it and have a track record of taking legal action. Please be careful people. We know things have looked bad at many times with the way things have been done - thats up to other people to judge. We can only vote with feet if we don't approve.
    Meanwhile, things still ticking over in Central and Eastern Europe so hopefully the cash will last and the end of FY08 not come around too soon. LOL. A

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.