VMT 4.00% 12.0¢ vmoto limited

someone is buying big time, page-35

1. 2,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1901
    Steini...with your permission allow me to "re-phase" your last post ... for humour of course...just that sometimes I think I can't understand your logic(and posts)!

"I am very disappointed to see the sp going down as I had wanted it to continue up.

As long as the Big Guys were buying the sp held up well and survived the dips, now with these Guys having a break or stopped the small holders(from buying/seller...que?)or get scared and run....Steini, you must be a "middle-man" as you seem to know what each is doing! Tell us how you know that the small ones(guys) fear the sp could sink lower if the anticipated update isn't a cracker? And, therefore, how do you reason from this that the rise was mostly thanks to the Big Guys buying on the way up only(so why not Big Guys worry about update not being a cracker ....or two for the small guys).

Anyway, I will remain stubbornly bullish even if the sp drops further and as always having a core and trading around it cushions any pullbacks so that should save me.

Nothing goes up in a straight line but I am sure we all would have loved that....because that would mean Big Guys and small guys were 'in-sync'."

Seriously, if you find this offensive I'll ask the Powers to be to remove or at the very least move it to the HUMOUR Thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $1.695K 14.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5874 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 1759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.