AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Hi guys I do apologize if I sound cynical or rude on these...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Hi guys
    I do apologize if I sound cynical or rude on these threads. I am certainly not a cynical person by nature, or in real life.
    However, I do take a stronger tone with this company than any other, as I do find it absolutely remarkable that so much is taken on faith, with so little evidence (let alone revenues or products!)
    People are literally in these AKP forums talking about buying Ferraris. Has anybody heard of irrational exuberance?
    Yes I know all the arguments- top 20 shareholders never sell, Fred is buying, it is an all or nothing bet etc.
    But we all know the saying.... when something is too good to be true.....
    To whoever blocked me, please apologize. But to completely block out any negative or even just probing remarks does not a good investor make, in my mind. I wasn't being rude, or attacking anybody personally (including the company staff who have failed to update the market.) To block me because I simply questioned the value of a productless, revenueless company that does not meet timelines or update investors (or their website apparently) adequately is a shame I think!
    If you block or ignore everybody in your life who disagrees, I doubt you will achieve as much as you hope.

I bought a small parcel of AKP as I was fascinated to find a company like this on the ASX, thinking it more the kind of thing you might find in a dark corner of the Nasdaq. My constant questioning of the company, is simply due to the fact that they have failed to produce a product. Please agree with me this is a significant issue!
    I have been burnt before in a private investment, where an invention was patented, and the theory and story was unbelievably great. But you guessed it- no product came to fruition!

Please forgive me if my tone comes off as rude, but also please do not ignore my legitimite skeptical observations, and make sure you aren't drinking too much of the Kool Aid at once!
    I enjoy reading everybody's posts, on this and many other companies, and I am not a shorter! (AKP is my smallest holding, but I am long, and even though I don't believe the hype, the possible payoff if they pull it off, or even if a few people THINK they are going to pull it off leaves me holding onto my shares. That said- I never sell any shares!)
    All the best to everybody and I hope the company revolutionises sound forever! (I am a professional musician- make speakers smaller and better and I will love you forever!)

Jace

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.