OMC omegacorp limited

"But everyone knows that they won't be successful in taking over...

1. 514 Posts.
    "But everyone knows that they won't be successful in taking over OMC with the current offer and will have to come back with a revised offer."
    I'm not doubting you with this statement, but I would like to query this statement. Didn't Camec have pre bid agreement with a number of substantial holders? Would these holders have some kind of an out clause based on Camec's share price going too low? If not, this would instantly give them about 25 or so percent (can't remember the figures)
    As I said, this is a question, I'm not trying to cast doubt on your statement. I'm as keen as the next guy for a new bid, still being a holder and all. If anyone cares to answer - am I a sucker for still holding? I feel I should be getting more than what is on offer, but it just hasn't been looking good at all over the past couple of weeks. Is there any light at the end of the tunnel at all, or did those lights go out weeks ago? I'd love to sell out and get into something more exciting, but I don't want to give them away either.
    Camec does look to be a bit stronger today, but no doubt it won't effect OMC come Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.