RHK 0.00% 88.0¢ red hawk mining limited

The market is being melted down, my boss started to worry the...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    The market is being melted down, my boss started to worry the orders, and the bubble of fear is being inflated.

In the darkest, it is very encouraging to see most of FMS shareholders sit tightly. Some said it was a one crisis of 70 years. Some predict another Great Depression in human history. It is understandable if anyone become fearful. Me too.

However if we could consciously think, as small market players, it would be really no matter to our life if we lost our capital in a Great Depression. After the disaster to everyone financially, every one would be in big trouble. It would be quite possible we have to struggle for our family needs.

I don't think we could have this kind of depression just because this financial crisis has some similarities to that in 1929. If we would just have a recession and FMS IO could be confirmed, we perhaps ride on another booming from its very beginning.

If the recession is short life and FMS IO is there, in hindsight somedays later, we might wonder why we don't buy it more in the darkest time. I want to buy more but I have not get the stage financially I really want. I will never allow me to take more risks than I could afford in normal time.

If anyone could trade FMS and get the profit in this darkest time, I have to admire their skills. I could not do so. I am not qualified. I bet on FMS IO and just bet.

Some of our mates talk about the perceived value and intrinsic value of FMS. To me, FMS has only one value, the chance value. All of events around FMS have one feature "UNPRECEDENTED!" You could not deal with it in a normal way. It is a matter of luck or no luck to your decision.

Value belong the quality. Before FMS IO confirmed, you don't know if it is qualified or not, even I believe it is qualified.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 88.0¢ $2.152K 2.443K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1978 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.