CUS 2.94% 7.0¢ copper search limited

someone is capping..., page-4

1. 3,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    miike....very quiet in the CUS forum. To be honest I don't understand what the capping is about....maybe trying to set off automated orders ? Agree with the bottom being reached...
    as per my posts re the big Arms Volume wash out boxes. We are entering a new phase in the ATM space and by that I mean only the most efficient, lowest cost and well mananged deployers will survive. My ATM is encouraging investors to start thier own ATM busines by leasing an ATM through them - thier website says they has 3000 ATM's reserved for deployment with leading ATM manufacturers....very interesting !
    Apparently they are floating on the ASX in 6 weeks. A good friend suggested to "short"" My ATM stock when they float to make money as they have no hope of survival. My point ?
    CUS management are watching and waiting as other deployers are
    losing money as the space gets more and more competitive. Significant industry consolidation is around the corner. A good feeling to be with a company that has the best management business and is splurging cash...we get another
    cheque at the end of the month !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $7.950M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $10.66K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3711 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 48407 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.