PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

someone is getting played.. but who?

1. 9,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    This is quite strange.

There have been announcements by PLA over the past week but even the latest 2 announcements that have been made to the ASX, one on the 20/3 and the other on the 26/3 while generally "positive" hardly portend to the type of price rise being witnessed. Those announcements cannot explain the price rise.

Sure there is allot of speculation on this market blog, but isn't it odd how much of the company has actually turned over. According to the company and other sources such as yahoo, bloomberg etc etc there is roughly a free float of 421.19 mln shares and a total of 504.9 mln total on issue. Sometime the share free float is not reliable but nevertheless it is probably in the ball park.

Therefore, over the past week we have had close to 300 mln shares turn over that is around 71% of the free float. That is huge.

Wow!!!! someone is getting played it is either the incumbent shareholders being stiffed or the new shareholders who have just bought in who are going to be holding a cooked goose.

I am surprised that ASIC/ASX have not issued a speeding ticket yet because there is nothing that the company has announced that would even come close to explaining the price action.

I suspect allot of people are going to be disappointed soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.