AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Someone is holding the price down, page-108

1. 15,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1425
    I tend to agree with you about holding down. The talk was the talk when AUZ were 1.5cents.
    they were being held down like a scene from an American b-grade prison movie. Wanna play mammas and pappas, which one do you wanna be? It is human psychology at work at its best.

AUZ is in a holding pattern at the moment. Out of interest I looked at the top scoring posts from yesterday and under AGY, a stock I held initially from 11cents, was billyen's review. That dude has a lot of respect I can tell you. But it was not his comments it was inquiry about the market cap of AGY being a lithium player and as we speak an actual non producer.

Market cap about $281.1 Million.

See where I am heading here. I only read one review from there and guess what, I hit the nail on the head. Someone was talking about trolls, downramping, stock cappings, AGY being held down in Alcatraz, the same issues folks. That's folks. So the same rats you find on the prison floor are the same rats you find trolling. I wonder whether those rats in the slammer are doing the mamma and pappa thingy? Odd thought this early, my mind must be quite active already as it's a day off. I think it will be a good day.

So I have not had time to check out others but surely this valuation is the next leg up valuation. Crack 100 mill mc for anything of note, then when things are a bit more serious you hit 300million. I guess the natural progression is CLQ. Forget about the actual producers like ORE as that is another league.

Just food for thought but getting back to the concept of stocks being held down. This does occur but possibly in a different manner. We have seen 'capping' for sure. Saw it yesterday with a million sell order ten minutes before the bell, then it mysteriously disappears. You cannot tell me something fishy isn't going on there. So how do you differentiate 'being held down' and 'capping' really. Possibly duration of time. Talk is common of big whales buying up and scaring weak hands. Saw a sort of thing yesterday with a biotech. However they usually come in an uptrend, perk the price up a bit and then possibly have their fun.

Who really knows folks. Conspiracy theory number one.

Off to lunch with a mate today who enjoyed his daughters wedding in Tasmania last weekend. Before that I get my lads to check out the integrity of an al 350. I couldn't help myself with this 05 beauty and provided the grease monkeys say okee dokee, next week one of the most beautiful mercs ever will be a new arrival to meet her older brother. Same caste oddly, both with shiny heads.

Conspiracy theory number two. SK will have a hell of a lot to do with helping to raise the money we need for the plant. Who wouda thought that Ring a ding and Maccas may not have to go too much cap in hand down to the local Commonwealth band and ask for a loan?

Pateuneo Pateuneo Pateuneo

Conspiracy number three. Get used to saying the above Korean word as many of you will understand that the culture is based on mutual trust and admiration. The Koreans have that sort of mindset where both sides will benefit and the Koreans are great business partners. Why do you think the Board and possibly the offshoot marketing/management company they chose picked SK as the pateuneo? The PARTNER they are now.
    Binding means binding folks. SK have locked in their future and they have locked in our future. Pateuneos people. Anxiety is still out there and that is understandable. That is why we have a market cap of $281.1 million. We know that SK plan to build a big hub in Hungary but we don't really know, or really care to be honest where or which cars are going to be full of AUZ minerals. The ultimate irony would be in a few years time asking Ring a Ding whether he could get me a 'sample' , even a crash tested, only dinted, dummy 'sample' of an S class electric Mercedes Benz that does nought to one hundred in three seconds.

I'd like to see that.

That reminds me about my friends husband who married into some serious money. His wife asked her hubby what he would like for Christmas. The hubby replied ,something nice and shiny that does nought to one hundred in four seconds,.

he received a set of electronic scales.

Have a good day fellow AUZ holders. We are in great company and for the more detailed and intricate issues, there are many of us here you are educators. We all strive to make our little company something big, something very profitable in the future. That does not mean falling in love with it. You would think I would be but I am not. But I do know that I will be the first to should out five squared.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $10.82K 1.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 41561112 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 351234 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.