AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

someone is quietly accumulating, page-48

1. 1,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Think you'll be happy with that purchase. Given the volume I believe our mysterious accumulator is still in the game, and drawing sellers in. I note there is a 1m sell in at 4.5c, What are the bets on how long that lasts tomorrow.

Lots of media starting to appear on copper plays as each resource base is announced....

"The manager of the world?s largest mining mutual fund says copper stocks are currently good value and the outlook for the metal is strong.

BlackRock Investment Management natural resources equity unit managing director Evy Hambro said copper companies were cheap compared to the price of the commodity. The copper price has recently surged to about $US8,300 a tonne after plunging to less than $US3,000/t in late 2008 amid the global financial crisis.

??We like the outlook for copper,?? the London-based Mr Hambro said. ??We think copper prices are likely to stay strong over the medium to long term. As a result, we don?t think that view is reflected in the valuation of the equities of the companies that produce copper.?? "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.