MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

someone just bought $82k@3c on the open..., page-18

1. 1,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Regardless it being one large seller it doesnt alter things that much. Remember for at least 12 months it has been trading at between .08 to 1.4 cents per share. So people who brought at those levels are getting out and making good returns. I have no problem with that what my problem is that people like you and average are making staements that arent factual and plainly not correct. If you guys dont believe in what and where MLS is heading then you can simply push the sell button on your account! The facts remain stong and for the last time they are:

1. Court case won and cannot be overturned.
    2. Large resource is there just needs to be further confirmed as total size etc.
    3. EPL renewals are yet to come thru but lets not forget its only been 2 weeks since they won the case and resubmitted their EPL for renewal. Before then no one knew who they belonged too.
    4. There probably are a few otehr points that I have missed that someone like Kalaa can add.

Look guys MLS is not for everyone but I dont invest lightly and do my research, yes there are risks associated but that applies to a lot of otehr companies on the stockmarket as well. If you simply wind the clock back around 2 years prior to the court battles they were trading at around 0.10 per share with exactly the same informationm resource etc etc and IMO theres no reason to suggest that they cannot at least reach this level in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $2.496K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 946687 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 29215 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.