JBM jubilee mines nl

Hi El,You are right about JBM and I see my JBM holding as a kind...

1. 9,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Hi El,

You are right about JBM and I see my JBM holding as a kind savings deposit with around 4% dividend return on my original investment and ofcourse this is fully franked.

Share price increases are the golden bonus for this savings account....lol
    In other words I will keep JBM for a while and will not touch my holding as I believe that JBM will be a good enough return to let it just where it belongs, in the bottom draw.

Going back to the iron ore , if you look in this weekends financial revue there is quite a bit to read about the Pilbara and the dealings with the chinese russians japanese ect. Intresting reading and all those want a slice of the iron ore pie.

Remember without iron ore there is no way a country can build its economy, its the corner stone of the foundations from which each country has build itself.

And its getting harder to get as time passes by but we, here in Australia are now the biggest exporter of iron ore.
    Wait till BHP and RIO get their shipping premium over the ore they sell to the chinese, that will really filter thru to the bottom line of all iron ore producers , next to the already strong price increases.

AGO is still my favourite no deals made with anybody but a nice and growing heamatite amd a magnetite resource of probably around the 1 billion tonnes. The management seem astute and will make a deal once they have proven up their resources to get the most leverage for a great deal.

Time will tell but next to our nickel exposure I think it will pay to have also some iron ore in our pockets.

good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.