JBM jubilee mines nl

someone know something, page-18

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi EL,

I understand where you are coming from but remember you have always been an oiler as far as I know and stepped into the Nickel market with not too much knowledge either.

You know how well you have done out of the Nickel even with the tremendous price re-traction.
    I think you have seen like myself that it is sometimes easier to invest in a nickel copper and probably now iron ore miner then say an oiler.

Oilers are very tricky and you can loose all your hard earned investment dollars in a day, the metal miners are far more reliable.

Just look what will happen to COE if they have a dry hole, lets not even mention it....lol
    A miner like JBM knows already pretty much what they can expect down in the dirt, and one hole with no Nickel will not move 30% of the share price.

So all I can say you saw Nickel was on the way to get red hot and knew you had to be part of it, even with your limited knowledge of Nickel producers at the time.

Why can this not be repeated with another commodity like Iron ore??

Anyway keep an open eye and have another look, the best is still to come imho.

Looking at our nickel inventories on the LME , you would say when is it going to stop increasing????

It will have to stop soon otherwise we will really feel it in our share price.

Only hope that Michael Moore from WMC was not right at the time and say higher prices will kill nickel off as substitutions will take over.

Maybe we just need another war to empty the LME as the war needs extra strong and hardened steel that as far as i know only Nickel can provide.

Time will tell but the reality will hit the fan soon if those inventories keep increasing.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.