DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

someone moving..., page-15

1. 263 Posts.

"The selfish actions of one haven't benefited anybody and I don't feel sorry for him at all"

Please explain, as it seems that you are referring to the tens of thousands of dollars of DMA shareholder money, that was spent removing Carson and Levy, the principal guys who conceived the geological model and led the exploration and proved up the massive 1.4b resource. ( I don't think anyone in their right mind believes that Tay and Oh developed the geological model, planned the drill holes in the right places,wrote the JORC statement etc ?? )

So it seems when you talk about selfish, that you mean Tay or Oh ?

Since the Geos Carson and Levy were removed on 21 March by Tays very expensive and unnecessary legal fight, there has not been one announcement about actual exploration achieved under the new Geo manager Nick Revel. There was ~$2m in the nank just before the EGM, which was plenty, and therefore money can not be brought as an excuse by Tay and Oh.

All that was principally required was the finishing of the beneficiation, which was to cost way way less than $2m. The finalizing of the beneficiation was only 3 weeks work from over 3 months ago.

But it would seem, that the beneficiation company was not willing to work with Tay and Oh, because 2 months ( and not 3 weeks ) have past, and there is no end to the beneficiation.

It is more than likely that when the beneficiation company saw that Tay and Oh were trying to throw out the geo that they had liked to work with , they, lost interest and allocated their beneficiation equipment to others. You know they are not many in the business and it is a very small world in that business. If you treat someone badly, who is liked in the industry....

Now Evision, Kungpowbeef and drsleuf, I would caution you not to try and confuse the shareholders on the forum, that a) the beneficiation is finished, or b) was never only 3 weeks away, or c) could not be finished due to the court action, or d) costs more than DMA had in the bank or any other red herring etc, or d) a calling the kettle black claim, that the beneficiation company did not like Carson
    (a boyhood friend )and no longer wanted to work with DMA

For the benefit of all shareholders who would feel that they been in the dark since 21 March, I have checked all of this with the horses mouth, and know exactly how much the beneficiation process costs, what was left to do and with whom the people in the processing and assaying business like to work. I have visited a number of those businesses.
    The grape vine is very tight.

I am confident that most of those that follow the forum would feel that I am generally pedantic with my checking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.