DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

Quote from Kungpowbeef"Is that supposed to scare me mate? Oooh...

1. 263 Posts.
    Quote from Kungpowbeef

"Is that supposed to scare me mate? Oooh ahhh... They know what my name is. I haven't done anything wrong. ASIC has their shoelaces tied together and don't even have the resources to return my phone call from over a month ago"

RESPONSE : Scare you? Not at all. You did not read my other post. I would be naive to think I could scare anyone connected with the philosophy of the 2 Directors.

I stated in my post ( from my long experience as a Priest) and I quote from that post:

"There is an old religious saying that says The 'wicked', even when they are at the GATES of hell (place of final justice ), do NOT regret what they have done [ to their fellow human beings in this world ]

As an aside, the only people in this affair that I have heard use the word mate often in my presence, are 2 of the current dubiously elected 3 Directors.

I cannot remember the last time the numerous Aussie Mining Directors I know, used the word mate all the time.

Is it about trying to be more Australian than the Australians?

KUNGPOWBEEF, don't hide from the forum. You have suddenly popped up on HC and have become very active. What is the name of your shareholding and confirm that you are not a Director of DMA ???

Same goes for EVISION ( mate )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.