VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

someone must know something, page-4

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Suggest it would be good for all of us to take an early Christmas Break and start watching View again in the New Year.

A number of professional traders are having a wonderful time Short Selling VRE at the moment- HOW LOW CAN THEY GO? While there is such a negative sentiment (at an acknowledged "critical time") they are able to effectively suck in many of the nervous nellies. The maket has been a traders delight since the volatility of the market increased following the July/August mini-crash. Risk aversion sentiment has created the right environment for them.

Until there is confirmation from management that Bronzewing is "up and running" cost effectively the share price could be pushed lower still. I'm definitely in for some more along the way - I can't be sure where it will bottom as there are such diverse influences on Views market position. As a relatively new investor to View I am happy to average down into the low 20s. Quite happy to take some profits elsewhere to fund more purchases of View stock.

View Resources has always been a 12 to 24 month project for me so what is happening now is quite an opportunity. If you are not a trader then I suggest you follow my lead. This will be my last post until the New Year (unless there are exceptional circumstances).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.