TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

From a Shareholders point of view looking only on the outside it...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    From a Shareholders point of view looking only on the outside it looks like this company has been run with total incompetence. I also think as I have said in the past we seem to have a culture of people in so called management positions that think it is ok to use other peoples money to pay themselves huge Salaries whilst they have achieved Zilch but what is even worse is not being prudent with this money. We are in tough Economic times but yet they believe they are entitled above everyone else. Do you ever hear of one of them saying I will take a Pay cut until we can get this company on it's feet. Imagine that and perhaps they would earn some respect and attract some serious Investors who would believe Management are working for the best interest of all and not only in it for themselves !! If they on the Board could not get along like a bunch of school kids then they should be returning Shareholders money ASAP at a minimum the last price it traded at. If not then they are nothing but thieves. Like many have said already what a Farcical !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.362K 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1355754 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 434802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.