TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Someone Must Know, page-8

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Well Baxter and Jenks along with rest of board knew some time ago - why Baxter bailed and jenks bailed (and funny as no longer director means selling shares less gray area with knowledge of goings on as shareholder then as director - and lets face it ASIC toothless and happens all the time).

My theory is basically partner discussions faltered - not interested - and major investors not interested in providing any further funding. So accept the inevitable and go into admin.

Someone will make low ball bid for resources - probably pick up enough dollars to pay out ferriers and that is about it. Company or persons who acquire the resources may well be close to TON and onsell or relist under different name and then make a motza - and so the games of specs in the west goes on. Why I pretty much now days trade specs but don't hold many.

Game over for this one. And KL they have been looking for a hero for last 6 months with no success so don't like your chances.

What a debacle. Board for my mind has to be held accountable for poor direction and strategy including funding strategy. I still think they had a jewel in the crown with Annucubae (but no expert) and fell over due to poor strategy and management / board. Or maybe to novice like me on graphite something wrong with graphite resources that people like me are missing.

Who knows - who cares - as we know how this normally smelly sort of things play out and that is not for benefit of any shareholders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.362K 214.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1355754 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 434802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.