RDM 0.00% 13.0¢ red metal limited

Lunchtime, There was no action on the day Slammer posted. The...

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    Lunchtime, 

There was no action on the day Slammer posted. The Mexican standoff was only broken by a few weak hands throwing their cards in today. 

What's ur point, LT? 

In a few ways, I feel for you, but in most, I don't. If you've held on since inception / almost 10 years ago - I ask you - why didn't you sell off some of ur stock & move to a free held position (when the stock rallied to 50-60c)? Greed, perhaps? Only yourself to blame on that front. 

Look it, I'm massively down on this play - only briefly mentioned "a bit of an unrealised loss" to the missus a week ago. Fortunately, my biotech play is ironing out some of my losses and keeping me close to break even in 2013. Otherwise, my arse may be on the street right now. 

Drift down? Possibly, but news of an identified conductor is what we are after. Rob, Josh & Co are still confident. I'm eagerly waiting for an announcement indicating as such. Then, drilling will recommence again. 

There are geological clues that we could still be in the game. Hinges & shear zones are generally favoured locations for gold deposits. Prolly looking at an iron oxide (Au-Cu) type deposit like Osborne or Eloise. Assays have shown gold & copper & arsenic - present. The arsenic is interesting - as it is usually indicative of halo mineralisation - hence Rob's comments re: gold model (& the diagrams in the last announcement). 

They have slammed three holes into Maronan since their last CR. Two were dusters & only one had high grades, but not the width. Time to stop the drilling & search for a conductor using ground EM. If they find a conductor, excitement would definitely build before they begin drilling it. Very professional approach. The first three holes were in random areas. They've chewed through cash & are now switching to a more conservative, targetted drill. This could still surprise in a big way. Sirius were on their knees, almost out of cash & a SP hovering around 4-5 centts when they found Nova last July. They hit $3 pretty damn quickly. I was gunna jump on at 50 cents, but felt I had missed the boat. Silly! 

If they don't find a conductor, I'll be very worried. Keep an eye out for future announcements along the lines of "Ground EM completed on hinge zone anomaly. Conductor identified. Drilling to recommence soon". 

The odds are prolly against us now. But, I've come this far & am in the hole as it is, so I'm staying the course. 

And, I'm not gunna complain. My choice alone. 

GLTA

Deme

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $13.05K 100.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1744 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 105000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.