RDM 3.33% 15.5¢ red metal limited

Appreciate that, mate, and know exactly how you feel. Was...

1. 1,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1294
    Appreciate that, mate, and know exactly how you feel.

Was speaking with a mate of mine recently (who also holds a position in RDM) & we both agreed that this mob have a tendency to be overly optimistic at times. The difficult part is determining whether or not their optimism is well founded or not. It's very hard to do when disappointing announcements are made & the share price continues to retreat.

I've been in contact with Rob after every announcement & have always found him to be honest & happy to answer all my questions in detail. There is no doubt he is a glass half full sort of bloke, but he openly admits that. I definitely have faith in management, but know they can't perform miracles. Ultimately, the drill bit will do the talking. For now, I understand that management are still trying to understand this complex mineralogy. I thought they may have been close to abandoning Maronan, but they have strongly rejected that. They are either pulling the wool over my eyes, or they have seen something/ know something that I don't based on their geological knowledge. They develop a hypothesis, build models & test them. They are still doing that at Maronan. Although Rob commented on the possibility of an Au-Cu deposit, he isn't prepared to rule out the silver play. The market seems to have given up on Maronan & yes, SIR finds are rare, but they still exist.

10 years is a long time. Hope these blokes reward you, me & other SHs.

Deme

p.s. Daytr - did you manage to make contact with Josh Pitt? Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $46.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.8¢ $14.65K 96.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56333 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 44838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.