CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

someone offloading shares, page-30

1. 2,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671
    SSkim,

Had I not been in this company for so long I would have thought you were clutching at straws.

The reality is that we have seen this type of trading on CQT many times in the past and if you check our posts from the past years you will find that shareholders will cry out 'where are the results' "They should be out now' 'Don't the company care about there shareholders'etc etc. You get the drift. Then out of nowhere the price moves with the next great ann.

The reality is most boards do whats best for themselves, then their broker houses who support them, and then shareholders are last. The difference here is one of these shareholders is JT himself so at the end he will not cut his own throat.

I know they could release the latest reports as they have them. They will do it when they are ready, even though we know it could have been done at least a week ago. They have every right to check with Hellman & Schols about the upgrade figures before releasing and this practice is not wrong, except infuriating a few of us on H.C because the price dropped a couple of cents.

What SSkim is saying has merit and if you notice that most times there is a consistent 50,000 being dropped by someone who may need to move on. The buyers will not pay a cent more than they have to, but they keep coming out slowly buying up these parcels being sold down, and most times at 50000 at a time. An accumulation sign for sure.

The volume would be much higher and the price much lower by now, if there was any fundamental problem hidden from us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.