PEK 0.00% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

someone offloading, page-6

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    If stops are getting hit then its happening in slow motion. As was mentioned PEK is holding up well considering what is happening to the market.

The AUD broke the psycologically important $1.10 today and that will have a lot thinking this is a bad point for AU stocks and put in some sells. If this is whats happening to PEK not sure but what effects the market proper effects PEK directly or via the effect on investment in the market in general.

Gold is where a lot of money is heading, everyone from grannies to Nations are buying it. Its down a whisker today and silver a bit more but the feeling is that the prices of precious metals is going to keep heading much higher. Pity Costello sold two thirds of Austarlias gold reserves back when it was half the current price...oh well at least we have lots underground here and our companies hold a fair bit overseas too!

Our SP has not been coming back as much as that of LYC or ALK lately as we have not had any company specific bad news. LYC has the internal strife and the political problems with their LAMP plant in Malaysia. ALK has significantly reduced the amount of REE it expects it will recover each year when they start production.

It will be interesting to see the new basket prices as in all likelihood they have continued to go up. Infact if the first new producers are delayed or produce less this can only put firther pressure on the REE market.

I reckon one great thing with our managment, they dont make many announcments but they only seem to announce what they can deliver. So far what they have delivered has been more than satisfactory.

Might be a good week to go to work, get into the garden or plan that overseas holiday. The real pity about this is the way they will fix this dollar surge is with an interest rate hike. I bet they do it before i even get to take a holiday! Lol!

Cheers Tretch

p.s Shady thanks for that link will put on my technical glasses and read up later today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $68.36K 313.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4619 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 163130 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.