HMO 0.00% 6.8¢ hearmeout limited

Someone playing funny buggers?, page-5

1. 1,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    As A'okay (my sentiment for HMO) said, it could be larger orders broken up, eg someone might stick a sell order for $1,000 to sell at 10 cents, but there may only be one buy order in at 10cents for $100 so that trade would go throught at $100.. $900 still pending on the sell side...
    Or any combination or part filled orders could show as small trades...That being said, i've seen stand alone $0.02 trades and they can only be about price manipulation..
    You mostly see it to push a price down or up 1 pip,,, most often at the end of the day... Only takes a few shares a few days in a row knocking a price down a pip to have an pkay looking chart turn into a miserable one...

I think HMO just hasn't had a good sustained period of support after a rise,,,so even with the strong buying last week, as soon as the push ends, people are quick to take profits..
    We'll see a change if we break 2.5, solidly, or good news creates greater awareness/excitement to the larger market, or enough larger buyers keep buying and soaking up sells for a week or two..
    So far it's up and down trading play, but it could change on a dime and manipulators and traders both would get left in the dust..

Anyway, glad to see some new holders... I don't think we have seen the last of the buy surges, and still early/at a discount compared to if/when sentiment changes and more people believe this is a long term winner...

Currently this is the "well, i'll take a small punt and see how this little company goes" price... So at a huge discount if that sentiment changes..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.