HMO 0.00% 6.8¢ hearmeout limited

As A'okay (my sentiment for HMO) said, it could be larger orders...

1. 1,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 796
    As A'okay (my sentiment for HMO) said, it could be larger orders broken up, eg someone might stick a sell order for $1,000 to sell at 10 cents, but there may only be one buy order in at 10cents for $100 so that trade would go throught at $100.. $900 still pending on the sell side...
    Or any combination or part filled orders could show as small trades...That being said, i've seen stand alone $0.02 trades and they can only be about price manipulation..
    You mostly see it to push a price down or up 1 pip,,, most often at the end of the day... Only takes a few shares a few days in a row knocking a price down a pip to have an pkay looking chart turn into a miserable one...

I think HMO just hasn't had a good sustained period of support after a rise,,,so even with the strong buying last week, as soon as the push ends, people are quick to take profits..
    We'll see a change if we break 2.5, solidly, or good news creates greater awareness/excitement to the larger market, or enough larger buyers keep buying and soaking up sells for a week or two..
    So far it's up and down trading play, but it could change on a dime and manipulators and traders both would get left in the dust..

Anyway, glad to see some new holders... I don't think we have seen the last of the buy surges, and still early/at a discount compared to if/when sentiment changes and more people believe this is a long term winner...

Currently this is the "well, i'll take a small punt and see how this little company goes" price... So at a huge discount if that sentiment changes..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.