RED 4.17% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

Welcome Harry2, its great to get the support of someone with a...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Welcome Harry2, its great to get the support of someone with a history of sound investment! Lets hope that RED can replicate that return for you, it even seems your buy-in price and my assessment of where it could be in 12 months time are similar, so may deja vu for you Harry2.

(By the way Brettdale, I only remain positive because the facts speak for themselves, and I think its just a matter of time. Its a shame that you haven't had a good start but IMO if you stick to it and remain open to the longer term picture you should not only get back your initial investment but get a great longer term return - and its not a long time to wait to potentially triple your money, over 12 months, that's where I see it heading. Just for the record I'm in to RED in a BIG way, I've got stacks of shares in RED so I'm backing my judgement with lots of cash too and ready to put in some more when I feel the tide is turning - I realise there is no point in trying to turn the tide before time, but just wait till it turns!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.346B
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.5¢ 33.8¢ $12.95M 37.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1053665 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 127427 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.